Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mirage of Blaze final chapter--senoku no yoru wo koete

Rewatched MoB and ignited the flames in me. Started reading the novels, and the ending...after 40 volumes of pain and angst and love... I present to you:

Mirage of Blaze Final Chapter--Surpassing the thousand billion nights. This made me drown in my tears again. Grab a tissue and listen to the sad background music in the drama CD T__T NAOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ;-;

The ending of Mirage of Blaze... (And the prelude to eternal seperation ;-;)
Those long four hundred years...
To fight alongside you, through countless dangers--
The road that has ended has been refound, the doors that have closed have opened again.
Through tears, through blood, loving eaching other excruiciatingly,
finding what is the "most" to us--
Are you tired?
This life has been too long.
To be able to have spent it with you, is my entire life's meaning and utmost honor.
Your love, has caused my life to be rejuvenated, and injected the soul into the body that had died 400 years ago.
You trusted me.
Because you belived in my "eternity", and that's why you sleep in me.
I want to use the remaining of my life to respond to the trust that i finally received from you.
I will continue living, and I will continue to reincarnate.
Until I am the last man standing in this world, I will continue to reincarnate.
As myself--Naoe Nobutsuna--I will live.
I will continue living, living, until this planet is destroyed.
Until I am the last survivor, and in the last moments of my life, I will be able to prove to you:
My love is eternal.
The wind is blowing.
It's wind from the day that I first met Kagetora.
The soundwaves have not changed, and it probably will be same until the day the seas disappear.
The waves took away the name that been called out repeatedly.
The seas had heard this declaration.
Naoe slowly opened his eyes.
Stepping on the sand, the overlapping clouds that spanned ahead, became dyed with the colors of the morning.
The birds flew high across.
The tracks left on the sand, was slowly engulfed by the waves.



Naoe-sannnnnn! T-T Naoe's determination to live alone with Kagetora's legacy made me cry...he was so determined to be continue living for the sake of the soul of Kagetora that was absorbed into his own body. (See below) But Naoe! What would be the meaning of your life now? You have been living for Kagetora and now...what are you going to do with your life? What ever meaningful things you do that, there will always be a gap in your heart, that cannot be filled...yet you persist on! Naoe-sannnnnnnnnn! Why are you so harsh to yourselfff! We all know your love is eternal whether or nooot you are thereee! T________T



附炎の蜃气楼 虹之泉 应募CD 千億の夜をこえて(Drama CD) ==> So this wasn't officially in the book!??!?! So TAKAYA DIDN'T SAY I LOVE YOU TO NAOE IN THE BOOOK??!??!?! USOOOOOOOOOO! (A bit tired to translate, will continue later ;-;)


高耶:な…おえ、もう自分では体を起こせない
Na...oe...I can't move my body anymore...

直江:無理をしないで…思念波で大丈夫です、私の方から読み取ります。
Don't push yourself, it's fine to use brainwave, I'll read it.

高耶:こんなに…たくさんの星を見るのは…久しぶりだな…
I...haven't seen...so many stars...for such a long time...

直江:…ええ。
…… Yeah...

高耶:話したことあったっけか、親父の実家のこと、大町ってところにあって…
Have I told you about it before? My father's hometown...a place called oomachi...

直江:北アルプスの麓ですね、昔、黒部に行ったとき立ち寄ったことがあります。
It's in the mountains of the Northern Alps right? A long time ago, i used to pass by there.

高耶:ああ…その大町…星が凄いんだ。空中みっしり、暗い星…明るい星…降るような星空って、あのことだ、怖いくらい昔の夜空だ。戦国の頃は、何処でもこうだった。新月の夜には物凄い数の星が見えた。それが当たり前で、夜空にびびることなんてなかったのに、何時からあんなに減ったんだろう、すまない…直江、約束…叶えられそうにない
...Yeah...there, the stars were beautiful. They covered the whole sky! Dim stars, bright stars. "All the stars in sky seemed as if they were going to fall" is perfectly used to describe the sky there...it even seemed fearsome, those skies. In the Sengoku era , no matter where one was, one could definitely see countless stars on a moonless night... I do not fear those skies, though when did the star seem to dwindle in number? ...I'm sorry, Naoe...Seems like...I can't fulfill my promise anymore.

直江:いいえ、貴方と伴にいる所全てが、私には、岬の家ですよ。高耶さん
...No, the places where I had been with you, were all considered the Kai's house to me...Takaya-san...

高耶:静かだな…
It's so quiet...

直江:天の御柱に入ろうと決めた時から、この時が来るのは分かっていた。だが私が悔いには思わない、これでいい。自分たちはこれでいい。最後の瞬間まで、解放されてきたのは、私の方ですよ。貴方でしたよ、私を解放してくれたのは…そして今も、この瞬間も、貴方の愛は私を解放してくれる。痛み、苦しみ、その全てから、心を挫く物、絶望させる物、萎縮させる物、恐怖させる物、気づくまでは、それらを生む源であったかもしれない。だが、そうして闇の荊にもがくたび、貴方の愛は、私をこの階段の一段の上に導いてくれた。今、こうして迷いのない心でいられるのは、貴方が私と真剣に生きてくれたからだ。その生き方を容易に妥協することなく、私を思って揺るれながらも、後悔することのない道を歩む難しさと、伴に戦ってくれた。慰めるような安易な譲歩をすることもなく、真っ向から私の思いとぶつかって、次の一歩を伴に記そうとする。そうやって、生きてくれたからだ。貴方は何時も、その峻烈の愛で、私を…真の解放へと導いてくれた。貴方が教えでくれたのです。貴方に、一遍の悔いも残っていないならば、私も充分に生きたのです。
When we entered the Heavenly pillar, I knew that this moment would come, but I did not regret, for this is enough. For us, it's enough. Until the last moment, the one who was released was me. You, released me. Even if it's now, this moment, your love still release me from all the sadness and pain. Those hurt souls, and things that cause us to be despondent, retractful and fearful, when we care about such things in our mind, that is what causes them to become real. But when I am struggling on this dark and thorned path, it is your love that allowed me to climb higher. The me now is ablt to have no more confusion in my heart, because you lived with me in such seriousness. Even though this way of living wasn't easily established between us, and you may still have that sense of insecurity around, but you still walk on the road with me without regret, and fight the difficult battle beside me. You never gave in to me in cosolation, but you came face to face with my thoughts, and attempted to record down every step that we took together.Because you are like that, you lived together with me. No matter what, no matter when, your strong love, was the one that gave me true liberation. You were the one who taught me! If you do not have any regrets, then I would have no regrets towards life too...

高耶:な…おえ…
Na...oe...

直江:愛しています、景虎様…
I love you, Kagetore-sama...

高耶:直江…
Naoe...

直江:貴方を愛している…
I love you...

高耶:すまぬ、直江…お前、残して…
I'me sorry, Naoe, to leave you alone here...

直江:…ええ。
...Eh.

高耶:悔い…あるとしたら、それだけ…遗憾的事……只有这个……
That is...the only thing...that I regret...

直江:残されはしません。貴方も一緒です。涙が流れても、悲しみではありません、嘆くのでもありません。貴方はいったあとも、私と…ずっと一緒に生きて行くのですから。
I was not left behind, you're still with me. Even though there're tears, those are not of sadness nor a sigh of regret. Because even if you have disappeared, you will still continue to live together with me.

高耶:なら…俺も…悔いはない。信長の動きは攫めるか、
Naoe. If that is so...then...I would have no regrets either. Can you still capture Nobunaga's movements, Naoe?

直江:はい。
Yes.

高耶:成功したのは、心の御柱から抜魂するところまでだ。信長の魂はまだ浄化せず、礼の中にある。直江、俺が息絶えたら、俺の魂を、お前の身体の中へ容れてくれ。
Nobunaga's soul has not been purified yet...Naoe, after I die, please put mysoul into your own body.

直江:分かりました…
I understand.

高耶:そして、信長を…然后,把信长……
And...Nobunaga...

直江:よい。
Yes.

高耶:な…おえ……愛している……あ…ありがとう…
Na...oe...I love you...Thank...you...

That ripped my heart out T.T TakayaXNaoeXKagetora forever!!!!!!! T__________T

No comments: